Kicking off with a warning (a disclaimer, more accurately) that “No men were harmed in the making of this video,” Xtina plays a trailer park femme fatale who works her way through a trio of male victims. Since this is a proper pop video and not Tarantino’s latest, the bodies are counted with cartoon violence instead of blood, guts, and separated limbs. Xtina is a ‘cereal killer,’ get it?
The most upsetting part might be our anti-heroine wearing wigs from the (fictional) Nicki Minaj Collection for HSN.
“Your Body” is the first single off Aguilera’s seventh studio album, Lotus, due November 13.
- October 16 2012 WIN IT: Tony Bennett – ‘Viva Duet ... Tony Bennett might have turned 86 in August, but the master interpreter isnR ... 0 Comments Comments | Win It
- September 14 2012 Xtina’s ‘Body’ Does Her Goo ... If Christina Aguilera ever pens an autobiography, you can bet I’ll be turn ... 1 Comment Comments | Track of the Moment
- February 21 2012 Supersonic Santigold I didn’t care for “Big Mouth,” the preview track Santigold sha ... 1 Comment Comments | Track of the Moment
- September 03 2011 Free Weekend: Download these MP3s Here’s this week’s roundup of legit, free MP3s that are yours for th ... 0 Comments Comments | Free MP3s
- August 09 2011 Real ‘Jagger’ Swagger Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine may boast, “I’ve got the moves like Jag ... 0 Comments Comments | Video Premiere