Set at the world’s most G-rated warehouse party, Jepsen goofs around with her friends, treats the crowd to “This Kiss,” and crushes on a Matthew Lillard lookalike.
The ’80s-inspired “This Kiss” was co-written in a very 21st century way, with Jepsen, RedFoo of LMFAO, and singer-songwriter Matthew Koma exchanging ideas via texts, emails, and phone calls. I’d have guessed Dragonette joined the line at some point, as the song’s bridge is undeniably them.
- March 04 2013 Carly Rae Reznor This is why I still love mashups. Carly Rae Jepsen and Nine Inch Nails have to b ... 0 Comments Comments | Monster Mash
- September 10 2012 Don’t Miss ‘This Kiss’ Carly Rae Jepsen has released “This Kiss,” the follow-up single to h ... 1 Comment Comments | Track of the Moment
- August 13 2012 Maybe One Last Mashup I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing that two songs currently bo ... 0 Comments Comments | Monster Mash
- June 21 2012 Call Me May… Er, What Was I Saying Agai ... Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” is #1 on the Billboard Hot ... 0 Comments Comments | Interweb & Beyond
- June 14 2012 Two-Way ‘Call’ After a few weeks of getting a busy signal from Billboard Hot 100 champ Gotye, C ... 2 Comments Comments | Monster Mash