HAIM – “If I Could Change Your Mind”February 26, 2014 0 Comments
If, for reasons unfathomable, you’ve been sleeping on HAIM, perhaps the SoCal siblings’ new music video for “If I Could Change Your Mind,” a standout from their 2013 debut, Days Are Gone, will change yours.
“If I Could Change Your Mind” is definitely a delight to watch, with something of a ’70s variety show throwback vibe to the clip, directed by Warren Fu (Daft Punk, The Killers). And if you have been following HAIM for a while, you’ll be surprised at the sisters’ indulgence in some smooth choreography and also no doubt take note of the return of the band’s male drummer, Dash Hutton. Poor guy has gone unseen for a a while now, so it’s about time he grabbed some time in HAIM spotlight.
- March 30 2014 10 Spinworthy Cover Songs No better time to do a cover-song clearout on Popservations than the first coupl ... 0 Comments Comments | Cover Story
- August 19 2013 HAIM – “The Wire” There’s been a startling dearth of homegrown pop groups in the U.S. for fa ... 0 Comments Comments | Track of the Moment
- May 13 2013 A Friend To HAIM One of my favorite singles of 2013, HAIM’s “Falling,” has been ... 0 Comments Comments | Free MP3s
- February 20 2013 HAIM Goes Hand-Fishing The best new sister act on the scene, HAIM, has a new single, “Falling. ... 1 Comment Comments | Video Premiere
- November 27 2012 Sister Act Earlier this year, Los Angeles band HAIM (multi-talented sisters Este, Danielle, ... 1 Comment Comments | Track of the Moment