Dressed in denim from head to toe, Martina, Dan, and Joel’s collective charms prove irresistible (and transformative) to the townspeople that the trio encounter as they prowl the streets in broad daylight.
“Imagine a city where you’re so badass that everyone wants to get with you,” the band says about the clip, directed by Wendy Morgan (Janelle Monáe, Gnarls Barkley). “This is where we found ourselves when making the video for ‘Live In This City,’ but the longer we spent in this magical place, the more things were not as they seemed…”
Especially for Dan and Joel.
- April 25 2013 Giddy Up, It’s Another Dragonette Video Ahead of their spring U.S. tour, Dragonette has debuted a music video for “ ... 0 Comments Comments | Video Premiere
- March 12 2013 Dragonette’s Backwards Run Dragonette has debuted a music video for the lead track from their latest album, ... 0 Comments Comments | Video Premiere
- December 19 2012 A Cavalcade of New Christmas Tunes Tired of hearing the same old Christmas chestnuts this season? Give Bing Crosby ... 0 Comments Comments | Turn It Up
- November 12 2012 Dragonette’s Christmas Cad I love Christmas almost as much as I love Dragonette, so I’m deliriously t ... 0 Comments Comments | Turn It Up
- September 29 2012 Remix Roundup (feat. Dragonette and The Knock ... The Knocks opening for Dragonette offered the biggest bang for one’s pop b ... 0 Comments Comments | Saturdance