Better mark The Knocks down alongside Dragonette as another reliably great act working in pop music today. B-Roc and JPatt did remix the Canadian trio’s recent single, “Let It Go,” lest we forget, and are set to tour together on some dates this fall.
Dragonette released their latest single, “Live In This City,” earlier this week and now The Knocks have come calling with something new too. “The Feeling” is tailor-made for the few weeks of summer we’ve got left, with the NYC duo’s quintessential electro-dance sound proving irresistible once again.
Warn your face, arms, and feet before putting the track on blast if you must, but I don’t know why anyone would try to fight The Knocks’ feel-good groove.
- June 18 2013 Peter Thomas Gets The Feeling While The Knocks are currently promoting their “Modern Hearts” team- ... 0 Comments Comments | Free MP3s
- May 28 2013 Stolen Moments The Knocks have debuted the music video for their new single, “Modern Hear ... 1 Comment Comments | Video Premiere
- February 07 2013 Dave Edwards Comes Knocking Again Two years after remixing The Knocks‘ “Dancing With The DJ,” fe ... 0 Comments Comments | Free MP3s
- October 18 2012 Supersonic ‘Iconic’ Even if Icona Pop‘s new Iconic EP consisted of “I Love It” ... 0 Comments Comments | Turn It Up
- September 29 2012 Remix Roundup (feat. Dragonette and The Knock ... The Knocks opening for Dragonette offered the biggest bang for one’s pop b ... 0 Comments Comments | Saturdance