There P!nk goes, working blue again on “Blow Me (One Last Kiss),” the first single from her forthcoming sixth studio album, The Truth About Love.
Like previous smashes, “Raise Your Glass” and “F**kin’ Perfect,” both from 2010′s presciently titled Greatest Hits… So Far!!!, “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)” contains some naughty words necessitating an edit to be played on our otherwise pristine airwaves. She’s got a dirty mouth, P!nk does, and she’s not afraid to use it.
Working with co-writer and producer Greg Kurstin (Kelly Clarkson, Sky Ferreira), the agit-pop singer goes Daniel Powter one better lyrically on the “happy angry” song, with a guitar line that recalls Modest Mouse’s “Float On.”
What words didn’t warrant censoring in “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)”? “Whiskey dick,” apparently. Take note, pop songwriters!
- December 11 2012 This Is Why Twitter Exists Cleaning up behind the scenes of Popservations last night, I came across a Twitt ... 0 Comments Comments | Music Buzz
- November 14 2012 OH! NO! What’s Happened? Call an ambulance and alert the authorities, because either I’m very ill o ... 0 Comments Comments | Track of the Moment
- October 10 2012 So P!nk Thinks She Can Dance In her new music video for “Try,” the second single from new album, ... 2 Comments Comments | Video Premiere
- September 25 2012 Tegan and Sara Get Closer Tegan and Sara won’t serve up Heartthrob, their amazingly titled seventh a ... 2 Comments Comments | Track of the Moment
- September 14 2012 P!nk’s Got A Way With Words Lyric videos to promote an entire album? Leave it to P!nk to try this, posting o ... 0 Comments Comments | Video Premiere