With her 12th studio album planned for 2010 (Brendan O’Brien and A-Trak are among those reportedly producing), Madonna has hooked up with designer pals Dolce & Gabbana for a new ad campaign, previewed in the January issue of Italian Vanity Fair.
Demonstrating her domestic talents once again (having previously showed off some mad hoovering skills), the single and stronger-than-ever pop star cooks, cleans, and looks molto bella in this series lensed by longtime collaborator Steven Klein. Here’s a glimpse at the diva at home:
Dunno if shots with suds will sell more D&G duds, but Madonna always sparkles in black and white.
To see more pics from the D&G spring/summer campaign featuring Madonna, visit Swide.com
- May 03 2013 One Track Mined Breakfast Club, the New York group that at various times counted Madonna (on dru ... 0 Comments Comments | Friday Flashback
- March 08 2013 Material Issue Half-watching Glee last night, I mostly missed the mashup of “Diamonds Are ... 0 Comments Comments | Friday Flashback
- February 02 2013 Into The Bootleg Groove As a true blue Madonna fan, there’s no topping last year’s Super Bow ... 0 Comments Comments | Saturdance
- December 22 2012 Madonna’s 10 Best Remixes According to Billboard, Madonna scored 2012′s highest-grossing tour, with ... 2 Comments Comments | Saturdance
- November 06 2012 Madonna Rocks The Vote While Madonna was mostly preoccupied with matters of the flesh in 1992, courting ... 0 Comments Comments | Lost & Found