Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet Tour, her eighth such jaunt in her 26-year career, is coming to DVD on, well, at some point in the future, as there’s no date scheduled yet. Perhaps Madge is too busy to be bothered with such tiny details, as she’s currently in Europe for the second leg of that tour.
We do have this quite nice trailer to enjoy, however, which premiered a day or so ago:
If moving pictures aren’t your thing, however Hi-Def they may be, consider the Sticky & Sweet photo book, packed over 500 full-color onstage shots and backstage snaps taken by Madonna’s manager, Guy Oseary.
No hard date for that one either, but the book is available for pre-order via Amazon.
- May 03 2013 One Track Mined Breakfast Club, the New York group that at various times counted Madonna (on dru ... 0 Comments Comments | Friday Flashback
- March 08 2013 Material Issue Half-watching Glee last night, I mostly missed the mashup of “Diamonds Are ... 0 Comments Comments | Friday Flashback
- February 02 2013 Into The Bootleg Groove As a true blue Madonna fan, there’s no topping last year’s Super Bow ... 0 Comments Comments | Saturdance
- December 22 2012 Madonna’s 10 Best Remixes According to Billboard, Madonna scored 2012′s highest-grossing tour, with ... 2 Comments Comments | Saturdance
- November 06 2012 Madonna Rocks The Vote While Madonna was mostly preoccupied with matters of the flesh in 1992, courting ... 0 Comments Comments | Lost & Found