It’s Britney’s birthday, bitch.
Today, Ms. Spears turns 30, a milestone that I’m having some trouble processing. So in honor of the pop star who doesn’t say very much these days — even if you believe she actually tweets and uses Instagram — I’m gonna keep this Friday Flashback super-brief.
Here’s one of my all-time fave Britney Spears songs, from her more innocent, midriff-baring days, “(You Drive Me) Crazy” — the Stop Remix!, of course. Originally on Britney’s 1998 debut, the track was re-recorded the following year for the soundtrack to Drive Me Crazy, which accounts for Melissa Joan Hart and Adrian Grenier appearances in the music video. The single peaked at #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 on November 13, 1999:
- September 14 2012 Xtina’s ‘Body’ Does Her Goo ... If Christina Aguilera ever pens an autobiography, you can bet I’ll be turn ... 1 Comment Comments | Track of the Moment
- August 14 2012 Swift Shifts To Pure Pop At first verse I didn’t care for Taylor Swift‘s new single, “W ... 3 Comments Comments | Track of the Moment
- April 19 2012 Maroon 5 Makes The Call Last summer, “Moves Like Jagger” gave Maroon 5 a much needed shot in ... 1 Comment Comments | Track of the Moment
- February 24 2012 Escape (The Drunk Text Song) Paris Hilton released a new single/video late Wednesday, “Drunk Text,̶ ... 0 Comments Comments | Friday Flashback
- October 20 2011 Britney & Clyde To make her very first music video outside of America, Britney Spears packed wha ... 0 Comments Comments | Video Premiere